[보안 로그인 하기]
대한민국 원환율 (2021-08-27)
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영. 통계
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
The Technique of Total Knee Arthroplasty-2판
저 자 : Mihalko
역 자 :
출판사 : Elsevier
ISBN(13) : 9780323713023
발행일 : 2021-09-15 / 2판 / 512 페이지
상품코드 : 28193
수 량 :
In 1990 Dr. Kenneth Krackow wrote The Technique of Total Knee Arthroplasty to teach the basics of TKA for
end-stage arthritis—everything from nonsurgical to surgical intervention and postoperative rehabilitation.
Now completely revised for a new generation of surgeons the 2nd Edition of this classic text continues its
original goal of helping advanced practitioners acquire more knowledge and skill in primary and revision
total knee arthroplasty. This fully updated volume revised by Dr. Krackow and his former fellows Drs. William
M. Mihalko and Michael A. Mont keeps you current with major changes and advances in field including patient
optimization outpatient procedures robotics and new technology difficult decisions during surgery and more.
• Offers comprehensive and expert coverage of both inpatient and outpatient primary TKA, now fully revised
with new chapters on Patient Considerations, Modifications, Optimizing the Important Comorbidities, TKA
Balancing, and more.
• Addresses key issues of patient optimization such as obesity, diabetes, heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis,
and peripheral vascular disease.
• Provides evidence for TKA outcomes and complications: “What do I tell my patient?”
• Focuses on the latest and best techniques and surgical approaches, including computer and robotic assisted
surgery, uncemented TKA, assessing and planning for the difficult TKA, outpatient TKA considerations, and
preventing readmissions post-surgery.
• Discusses how to handle all deformity aspects of the lower extremity, bone defects, and ligamentous
insufficiency during surgery.
• Includes numerous illustrations, line art, radiographs, and clinical photos for optimal visualization of
• Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text,
figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Edited by William M. Mihalko, MD, PhD, Campbell Clinic Orthopaedics; Associate Professor, Department of
Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Tennessee; Director, Adult Reconstructive Research, InMotion
Musculoskeletal Institute, Memphis, TN; Michael A. Mont, MD and Kenneth Krackow