||Uniquely designed to reflect the physician’s decision-making process, Walters & Karram Urogynecology and Reconstructive
Pelvic Surgery presents definitive, state-of-the-art guidance on every aspect of female pelvic medicine and reconstructive
surgery. This practical, atlas-style resource covers everything from basic concepts through to clinical and urodynamic
evaluation, management, and treatment, equipping you to make the best clinical decisions and optimize outcomes. Edited and
authored by renowned experts in the field, this updated 5th Edition is an ideal resource for urogynecology fellows and
practitioners, urologists, and OB/GYNs who need a step-by-step, comprehensive reference on the latest procedures and
research to evaluate and treat female pelvic floor disorders.
* Offers a comprehensive approach to all urogynecologic disorders, including genuine stress incontinence, pelvic organ
prolapse, defecation disorders, painful and irritative voiding disorders, and specific conditions such as urinary tract
* Provides algorithmic approaches to common complaints, evidence-based assessments of appropriate therapies, and hundreds of
clear surgical illustrations, photographs, and radiographs.
* Features an all-new video collection to clearly demonstrate key procedures.
* Contains new chapters on Urology for the Urogynecologist and Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome.
* Contains timely discussions of surgical complications, the psychosocial issues associated with treating patients with
female pelvic floor disorders, and female sexual function and dysfunction.
* Includes case presentations from leading experts in urogynecology and urology that allow you to apply the information
presented to everyday clinical situations.
* Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and
references from the book on a variety of devices.